It's same as info given and is really comfortable! It's really worth the price. I am lovin it! it is the perfect choice.
Bought this boot for my daughter for Guide camp. She liked the colour (greys with mroon red contrasts), and the fit seems true for size. The front laces are a little hard to adjust tightly, but in general this is a robust well made low profile boot with an element of weaterproofing that is excellent value. Sole has good grip & not too heavy, some protection for toes. Seems to have survived the trip in good shape.
This was a really, really good purchase. The shoes are comfortable and waterproof - the two things I needed. The cost is an absolute bonus as they are a fraction of the price in the shops.
these are great i hate having wet feet! well no more 100% dry feet just what we need with all this rain thanks Hi-Tec Women's Total Terrain Aero Womens Hiking Shoes
These Hi-Tec Women's Total Terrain Aero Womens Hiking Shoes are amazing value for the price I paid. They look good and are very light but extremely sturdy. I am a size 5'5 to 6 with a wide foot and a high instep. I ordered a size 6 based on a previous review that they come up on the small size. The size 6 is very generous and the 5.5 or even a 5 may have been a slightly better fit for me. With a thick sock and an innersole, however, they are very wearable so I'm sticking with what I've got: a bargain!
These Hi-Tec Women's Total Terrain Aero Womens Hiking Shoes are amazing value for the price I paid. They look good and are very light but extremely sturdy. I am a size 5'5 to 6 with a wide foot and a high instep. I ordered a size 6 based on a previous review that they come up on the small size. The size 6 is very generous and the 5.5 or even a 5 may have been a slightly better fit for me. With a thick sock and an innersole, however, they are very wearable so I'm sticking with what I've got: a bargain!
Hi-Tec Women's Total Terrain Aero Womens Hiking Shoe
These lovely walking shoes arrived very promptly. I am very pleased with them. I have Hi-Tec Women's Total Terrain Aero Womens Hiking Shoes before because they are a good quality and comfortable shoes. Usually with walking shoes I have to break them in over a couple of weeks or so - but never with Hi-Tec's. You can put these on and keep them on all day with no pains or blisters. As usual - very impressed. Thank you.
Click to>>>>>Camping, Hiking, Backpacking
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
ReplyDeleteCamping