Saturday, 18 August 2012

50 Peaks By Hi-Tec Women's Quadra Classic Women's Walking Shoe

 



i really love these shoes! very flexi, even though looks and feel quite strong and strudy. i would say 5* for everything, - very good cushioning, lining and padding at the back and the sides- amazing. no chance that u could 'rub' ur foot, doing those miles!!! as it is mere impossible with that interior that these shoes offer!!! i am completely happy with the pair, and even got my son ( he is 11) a pair of women size 5, - ha ha- but he does not know, just walks them happy!!!
this is overall product summary.

There are few things i would like to point out: i have a standard foot size 7, - not wide, not long/skinny. these shoes will make a perfect pair for somebody with a wide food. my son actually, having a wide one. so was just excellent! wen i put foot into this size 7 - i would easily be able to slip into something like 6.5 of the same.... or even firm 6, with the expectation for the wear and tear... but i do not 'live' in this shoes, may be wear once in 2- 3 weeks, so i am still absolutelly content!

Click to>>>>>Camping, Hiking, Backpacking






Fab shoes. Comfortable and study. I wore them climbing, walking and abseiling. Fit for purpose and an affordable price. Would def. advise buying. Colour is like picture also.


These shoes are supposed to be a size 4 - and they're really tiny: more like a small size 3. I had to return them because they were so small, but unfortunately the seller only does refunds, no exchanges. Otherwise, I would have got a size 5 as I really liked the shoes and they looked great and good quality. Only problem was I was squished in them.




I wear Hi-Tec shoes because they accommodate my wide feet. This walking shoe did not disappoint: it is very comfortable and is light-weight while also offering good foot support (perfect for hiking). A well-made and reasonably-priced hiking shoe.



I read the reviews before buying and was in two minds due to some of the negative comments. Once I got them and tried them on I went to pick my son up from school and found them to be really comfortable. They are a perfect fit, don't rub and are as I found out on another occasion, perfectly waterproof.




This is the second time i bought these shoes. The first shoes survived a month in Kenya and eight months in Cambodia. They are super comfortable. I especially like that even though the sole is quite thick and has grip it is very flexible and you can feel the ground very well. Which is very good for balance. I prefer to wear these instead of bulky hiking boots. Highly recommend.


Bought as a present for my mum who despairs at finding shoes that fit her wide size 8s. Took a chance based on previous reviews and to her shock they fitted. Apparently they are very comfortable and look very good when she goes on walks. Prompt delivery too.

1 comment:

  1. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.
    Camping

    ReplyDelete